Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
Here are the Live Updates:
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana or DDSSY is a new health insurance scheme launched by the Goa state government to provide affordable health insurance cover to entire population of the state. However, the residents of the state who are residing there for five or more years are eligible to apply for the scheme.
The registrations for DDSSY are open and the interested applicants can apply for the scheme by going to any of the designate centers along with the required documents.
Self attested photocopies of original documents are required to be attached along with the forms.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Required Documents
1. * Aadhaar Card / Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip of every family member above age of 5 years. (Compulsory)
2. * Residence Proof of eligible person. (All Documents issued minimum 5 years ago)
2. Residence Certificate (5 years residence in goa state)
3. Voter ID
4. Driving License
3. Ration card to define a family.
NOTE : For Aadhaar card, compulsorily submit xerox of original. Do Not submit xerox of xerox.
In case ration card is not available enclose all the below mentioned documents:
1. For spouse – Marriage Certificate of the eligible person.
2. For dependent child – Birth / School leaving certificate.
3. For dependent parents – Declaration stating Parent(s) / In-Laws are not employed.
1. For OBC of non creamy layer – Caste certificate issued by Deputy Collector along with Income Certificate showing income less than 6 lakhs per annum.
2. For SC/ST – Caste Certificate issued by Directorate of Tribal Welfare/Deputy Collector.
3. For Differently abled eligible person – Disability certificate issued by Medical Board.
Read complete details about Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana at the below link